Our COVID-19 vaccine is in Phase I/II clinical trials. It is based on a proven adjuvanted recombinant protein design, similar to that of the highly successful Hepatitis B vaccine, which targets a segment of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
- Proven adjuvanted recombinant protein vaccine design, with high success rates in other applications (e.g. Hepatitis B); familiar to regulators globally
- Large scale manufacturing capacity
- Low cost to manufacture and distribute, leading to broad distribution across developing, emerging and developed economies
- High expected efficacy and duration, and low expected side effects
- Easy to distribute and deliver, based on normal cold chain refrigeration temperatures for transportation and storage
Universal Coronavirus Vaccine & Therapeutics
Together with our partners, we are leveraging extensive intellectual property and development platforms to advance research, development, and commercialization of a universal coronavirus vaccine as a core component of the Nano Immunity Platform.
We are also exploring a range of design and delivery methodologies, including mRNA and recombinant protein, as well as monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics.
We are developing towards a range of alternative, more versatile and affordable vaccine delivery mechanisms, to enable direct to consumer accessibility on a global scale.